Football League club season ticket holders have the opportunity to experience the new 'Exhibition of Champions' at Wembley Stadium for a 25% discount.
Items belonging to some of Europe's most iconic football names are on display as part of the exhibition. Supported by UEFA, it celebrates 56 years of European Football history and forms part of the Wembley Stadium Tour. The exhibition features over 700 artefacts including:
- The match balls from the last five finals
- Denis Law's jersey from 1968
- The original Intercontinental Cup - valued at approximately £225,000
- Johan Cruyff's jersey from 1972
- David Villa's signed shirt from 2011
- Celtic signed frame from their 1967 victory
- Di Stefano's 1959 jersey
- Van Basten's jersey from 1990
- McGovern's shirt from 1979
- Eusebio's shirt from 1963
- Zidane's boots from 2002
The Wembley Stadium Tour has welcomed millions of sports fans since it first opened in 1978 and now visitors can enjoy the Exhibition of Champions as well as the England changing rooms, players' tunnel, trophy winner's steps, press conference rooms and Wembley's famous Royal Box.
As part of an agreement between The Football League and Wembley Stadium, all Football League club season ticket holders get a 25% discount on Wembley Stadium Tours when they show their valid 2011/12 season ticket upon arrival, and now they can experience the new 'Exhibition of Champions' as part of that.
For more information on the tour go to www.wembleystadium.com/tours.