1. Neil Warnock took over as Leeds United boss - with which non-league side did he cut his managerial teeth?
a) Worksop Town
b) Gainsborough Trinity
c) Northwich Victoria
2. Warnock is going for a record eighth promotion with Leeds - which of these clubs has he not taken up?
a) Plymouth Argyle
b) Oldham Athletic
c) Huddersfield Town
3. Keith Curle took over from Martin Allen as Notts County boss. What position did he hold under Warnock at Queens Park Rangers?
a) Assistant manager
b) Youth academy coach
c) First team coach
4. Allen left Notts County in 11th place in League 1, but where did he hold his first training session with the club?
a) Motorway service station
c) School playground
5. Brighton & Hove Albion suffered a humiliating 6-1 defeat at Liverpool in the FA Cup. Which of their players did not score an own goal?
a) Inigo Calderon
b) Liam Bridcutt
c) Lewis Dunk
6. David Nugent got the winner as Leicester City shocked Norwich City to move into the FA Cup quarter-finals. Who did the striker win his one England cap against?
7. West Ham United returned to the top of the Championship, despite having Robert Green sent off in Tuesday's 4-1 win at Blackpool. Who replaced the goalkeeper?
a) James Tomkins
b) Henri Lansbury
c) Julien Faubert
8. Rhys Williams signed a new four-year deal at Middlesbrough. Which country is he not eligible to play for?
9. Teenager Saido Berahino came off the bench to score two cracking goals for Brentford in the 4-0 defeat of Carlisle United. Which club is he on loan from?
a) West Bromwich Albion
b) Wigan Athletic
c) Wolverhampton Wanderers
10. In an exclusive interview with the Football League website, Colchester United midfielder Karl Duguid revealed he spent his first wage packet on what?
Please click here for the answers