1. Reading were promoted to the Premier League for the second time - in which year did they last go up to the top flight?
2. Mikele Leigertwood scored the winner against Nottingham Forest to secure Reading's all-important win. Which of the following London clubs has he not played for?
a) Crystal Palace
c) Charlton Athletic
3. Nahki Wells hit a hat-trick for Bradford City in their 3-1 win at Northampton Town. Where is the striker from?
4. Wells was joined by West Ham United's Ricardo Vaz Te and Eliot Richards of Bristol Rovers in scoring a hat-trick. Who completed theirs first?
c) Vaz Te
5. West Ham United captain Kevin Nolan likened Vaz Te's hair to which film character?
a) Travis Bickle (Taxi Driver)
b) Max Rockatansky (Mad Max)
c) Donkey (Shrek)
6. Dean Saunders launched an extraordinary attack on the referee after his Doncaster Rovers side were relegated following a 4-3 defeat by Portsmouth, likening some of the decisions to which circus?
a) Moscow State
b) Gerry Cottle
c) Billy Smart
7. "He's as mad as a brush!" A quote from which Championship manager about his goalkeeper?
a) Sam Allardyce
b) Ian Holloway
c) Neil Warnock
8. Charlton Athletic were promoted to the Championship after a 1-0 away win against which side?
a) Colchester United
b) Carlisle United
9. Fleetwood Town were promoted to the Football League for the first time in their history. What is their nickname?
a) Cod Army
b) Haddock Army
c) Salmon Army
10. In an exclusive interview with the Football League website, Torquay United midfielder Lee Mansell revealed he scored how many goals in his first ever match?
Please click here for the answers