1. How many Championship players were included in Roy Hodgson's England squad for Euro 2012?
2. The prolific Jordan Rhodes netted again for Huddersfield Town as they secured a League 1 play-off spot. How many goals has he scored so far this season?
3. Alan Smith got a last-minute winner for Milton Keynes Dons as they won in vain at Huddersfield Town. Where did he begin his career?
a) Bradford City
b) Huddersfield Town
c) Leeds United
4. Neil Harris was another 30-something in the goals, scoring a consolation for Southend United as they lost out in the play-offs to Crewe Alexandra. Who is older - Harris or Smith?
b) They're the same age
5. How many points did Southend United finish above Crewe Alexandra in the final League 2 table?
6. Sheffield United clinched their place in the League 1 play-off final with a narrow win over Stevenage. Who scored the only goal of their 1-0 aggregate victory?
a) Chris Porter
b) Ryan Flynn
c) Lee Williamson
7. Cheltenham Town won through to the League 2 play-off final at the expense of Torquay United. Who was the first manager to lead them into the third tier of English football?
a) Bobby Gould
b) John Ward
c) Steve Cotterill
8. Blackpool face West Ham United in the Championship play-off final on Saturday. Which player has scored the most goals for either club so far this season?
a) Kevin Nolan
b) Kevin Phillips
c) Carlton Cole
9. Blackpool's Ian Evatt was annoyed after seeing a picture of which West Ham United accessory online?
10. West End star Dean Chisnall talked to the Football League website about his passion for Blackpool. Which role is he currently playing?
a) The Phantom
Please click here for the answers