Swindon boss Paolo Di Canio said he was not imminently considering his future following his side's 1-1 draw at Crawley.
The Italian had put his position in doubt the day before by issuing a statement criticising off-field events at the npower League One club.
Swindon avoided administration after agreeing a takeover by a local consortium earlier this week but because the deal has yet to be ratified, the Football League refused to let three players join and star winger Matt Ritchie to Bournemouth for £500,000 to raise funds.
When asked whether this would be the last interview he gave as Swindon chief the former West Ham ace replied: "I hope not. Tomorrow we work, Monday we work and Tuesday we play Colchester.
"We had a fantastic game, getting a good point, and had we won we would have been only two points away from the top two teams."
When pressed on whether he was imminently considering his future, Di Canio replied: "I`m focused on our next game."
Di Canio, who claimed in his statement on Friday that he felt his job "was not just impossible but untenable" refused to expand any further.
He added: "Today I'm not speaking about the statement. I'm only speaking how proud I am of my players and how they came back."
Crawley manager Richie Barker admitted to being satisfied with taking a point in his side's first match for three weeks.
He said: "It was a good result and keeps the scoreboard ticking over. Swindon had beaten us by 3-0 in each of our last three meetings, so this performance showed how far we've come."