Burton Albion hit AFC Wimbledon for six in npower League 2 in a stunning performance at the Pirelli Stadium.

Goals from Cleveland Taylor, Billy Kee and Jacques Maghoma had Burton on their way to three points inside the opening 15 minutes, and Justin Richards made it four before the half-hour mark.

Robbie Weir made it 5-0 early in the second half and there was a sixth different goalscorer when Zander Diamond added his name to the scoresheet. Byron Harrison and Pim Balkestein got late goals back to make it 6-2 but it was Burton who were able to celebrate their first points of the season.

Oxford United made it two wins out of two as Tom Craddock scored twice in the second half in a 2-0 win over Southend United, who lost Mike Timlin to a 27th minute red card when he brought down Lee Cox for a second yellow card. Gillingham also have six points from two matches after edging out Wycombe Wanderers 1-0 away.

Accrington Stanley kept up their 100% start with a 2-0 win over Port Vale, Padraig Amond blasting them in front from the penalty spot after Chris Neal brought down Karl Sheppard before half-time, and James Gray making sure in injury time. Alex Nicholls' late strike gave Northampton Town a 2-1 win over Rotherham United.

Jack Lester's injury-time header denied Rochdale victory in a 1-1 draw at Chesterfield. Rochdale had led through an outstanding goal from Andrew Tutte, who cut in from the wing and beat two players before firing in from 30 yards.

Jamie Cureton got both goals as Exeter City came away from Aldershot Town 2-1 winners, scoring either side of a Craig Reid strike. James Hanson's header in the 59th minute was enough for Bradford City to see off Fleetwood Town 1-0.

Ashley Chambers scored in the 86th minute to salvage a 2-2 draw for York City at Morecambe. The hosts led through Richard Brodie's 53rd minute penalty, and although Jonathan Smith soon cancelled that out they were ahead again through Stewart Drummond with 16 minutes to go.

Chis Zebroski's late goal salvaged a 2-2 draw for Cheltenham Town away to Torquay United. Cheltenham had led through Shaun Harrad's early header, but the hosts turned it around with two goals in three minutes from Aaron Downes and Rene Howe midway through the first half.

Matt Harrold's 55th minute equaliser cancelled out Ricky Holmes' early opener as Bristol Rovers got a 1-1 draw away to Barnet, while Dagenham & Redbridge and Plymouth Argyle shared the points in a goalless draw.