Port Vale won 3-2 at Dagenham & Redbridge to move to the top of npower League 2.

With Gillingham's fixture against Northampton Town falling foul of the weather, Vale took full advantage thanks to goals from Tom Pope, Jennison Myrie-Williams and Louis Dodds. A Sam Williams penalty and Scott Doe found the net for the hosts.

Meanwhile, Southend Uniterd missed out on the chance to move into the top three as they suffered a 2-0 defeat at Burton Albion. Goals from Calvin Zola and Lee Bell gave Albion, who had Nathan Stanton sent off, a win which moves them into the Play-Off spots.

Oxford United claimed a comfortable 3-0 win over bottom side AFC Wimbledon thanks to goals from Sean Rigg, Alfie Potter and Tom Craddock, although they also had James Constable sent off late on.

Rochdale claimed a 4-2 win at Bradford City with all the goals coming in the first half. Terry Gornell put Dale ahead but Alan Connell struck from the spot to equalise. Andrew Tutte put the visitors back ahead and Ashley Grimes extended their advantage, before Connell's second penalty made it 3-2. But Gornell netted his second to complete the scoring.

Conor Townsend scored his first goal for Chesterfield but was later sent off in their 1-1 draw with Morecambe. Chris McCready put Morecambe ahead but Townsend levelled before being dismissed for using his elbow.

Andy Iro struck in the eighth minute of stoppage time to rescue a point for Barnet as they drew 2-2 at Exeter City in Edgar Davids' first game in sole charge. Danny Coles and Scot Bennett looked to have set Exeter on their way to the three points, but Jonathan Nurse pulled one back before Iro's dramatic leveller.

Matt McClure got the only goal as Wycombe Wanderers won 1-0 at Plymouth Argyle, while Fleetwood Town and York City played out a goalless draw.

Rotherham United beat Accrington Stanley 4-1 thanks to a brace from substitute Daniel Nardiello. Tom Eckersley's own goal put the Millers a goal to the good, only for Craig Lindfield to level. But Nardiello's double and a Michael O'Connor strike sealed Rotherham's victory,

The fixtures between Cheltenham Town and Bristol Rovers and Aldershot Town and Torquay United were also postponed due to waterlogged pitches.