Tuesday 22nd October

Rochdale replaced Chesterfield at the Sky Bet League 2 summit after substitute George Donnelly grabbed a last-minute 3-2 winner over Northampton Town.

Dale looked to be heading for defeat, with Luke Norris putting the Cobblers ahead inside a minute and Stuart Dallas regaining the lead following Ian Henderson's equaliser, against his former club.

But Michael Rose levelled again in the 88th minute and Donnelly popped up with the winner with just seconds remaining.

That was enough to take advantage of Chesterfield's 2-2 home draw with York City.

Luke O'Neill and Ryan Jarvis put the Minstermen into an unlikely two-goal lead but Jay O'Shea and Armand Gnanduillet (penalty) ensured a point for the hosts.

Third-placed Exeter City fought out a goalless draw at fourth-placed Oxford United, who had Dave Kitson sent off for a late second caution.

Fleetwood Town remained in fifth place despite being beaten 1-0 by Scunthorpe United, who rose to 12th with three points.

Sam Winnall was the match-winner just before the hour mark.

Morecambe also held their position, sixth, despite a setback.

They were beaten 3-0 at Cheltenham Town, who had Matt Richards, Terry Gornell and Byron Harrison on the scoresheet, and also had Mark Hughes sent off two minutes into the second period.

Bottom club Accrington Stanley claimed their first win of the season with a 2-1 triumph over fellow strugglers Bristol Rovers.

They had to come from behind to do so following Alex Henshall's fifth-minute opener.

James Gray levelled and Kal Naismith won it for Stanley in the 29th minute.

Hartlepool United made it four wins in a row as they defeated visiting AFC Wimbledon 3-1.

Simon Walton and Harry Pell exchanged penalties to leave the game tied before Matthew Dolan and Luke James won it for Pools.

Burton Albion were 2-0 winners over Torquay United at the Pirelli Stadium, going eighth in the process.

Jimmy Phillips and Adam McGurk scored after 70 and 80 minutes respectively.

Dagenham & Redbridge defeated 10-man Southend United 1-0, with Rhys Murphy scoring soon after Mark Phillips' 27th-minute dismissal.

Bury against Mansfield Town and Plymouth Argyle versus Newport County both ended goalless, while Wycombe Wanderers's trip to Portsmouth was abandoned after 45 minutes due to a waterlogged pitch.

The sides were tied at 1-1 when the officials made the decision.