Saturday 15th February

Sky Bet League 2 leaders Chesterfield came from behind to beat Torquay United and regain a three-point lead at the top of the table.

Scunthorpe United had closed the gap with a 3-2 win over Accrington Stanley on Friday night but Chesterfield recovered from Sam Goodwin's opening goal for the Gulls and won 3-1.

Eoin Doyle levelled after a miskick from Torquay goalkeeper Michael Poke and Jay O'Shea made sure of the points by scoring a brace in the final 10 minutes.

Third-placed Oxford United remain hot on the heels of the leaders after a 3-0 home win over Mansfield Town.

Experienced forward David Connolly opened the scoring midway through the first half with Nicky Wroe adding the second and Dean Smalley tapping home a third soon after.

Rochdale and Fleetwood Town both picked up victories to keep things tight at the top.

Morecambe took the lead at Rochdale through Jack Redshaw before Scott Hogan and Ian Henderson completed a 2-1 comeback win to keep Dale just a point behind Oxford and an automatic promotion place.

Fleetwood are just a point further back after a 2-0 win over bottom club Northampton Town, with Gareth Evans scoring a goal in either half for Graham Alexander's side.

Burton Albion slipped to sixth after being held to a 1-1 draw by 10-man Dagenham & Redbridge at the Pirelli Stadium.

Play-Off hopefuls Dagenham took the lead on the stroke of half-time through Lawson D'Ath but were a man light when Jack Connors picked up his second booking 10 minutes after the interval.

Billy Kee levelled for the hosts with a little over 20 minutes remaining but Burton were unable to fashion a winner and had to settle for a point.

Exeter City struck twice in the last eight minutes to come from behind and beat Southend United 3-2 at Roots Hall.

Jimmy Keohane scored early on to put Exeter ahead but two headers from Mark Phillips put the hosts in front at half-time.

Liam Sercombe then levelled on 82 minutes before substitute Eliot Richards struck three minutes from time to take the three points and extend Phil Brown's side's winless run to five games.

Hartlepool United are the closest challengers to Southend United's Play-Off position after narrowing the gap to six points with a comfortable 3-0 win over Newport County.

Luke James put Hartlepool ahead before Andy Sandell's own goal doubled their lead and Luke Williams added a third in injury time.

York City enjoyed an easy afternoon against 10-man Plymouth Argyle as Nigel Worthington's side ran out 4-0 winners at Home Park.

The hosts faced an uphill battle when Neal Trotman was sent off in the 11th minute, with Wes Fletcher converting the resulting penalty.

York then made full use of their one-man advantage with John McCombe's header doubling their lead on half-time and adding a third late on before Josh Carson scored a fourth in the last minute.

Elsewhere, Ryan Taylor's 52nd-minute header was enough to earn Portsmouth a 1-0 win over AFC Wimbledon at Fratton Park.