1. ANS B Evans was at Boston United before taking over at Crawley Town.
2. ANS C Coppell started his playing career with Tranmere Rovers, but never managed them.
3. ANS B The Lions' victory was their 1,000th home league win - a fitting tribute to Millwall legend Barry Kitchener, whose life was celebrated at the game.
4. ANS A The Sun accompanied news of the 2-2 draw with the headline 'Norris Day!'
5. ANS A Coleman accused his side of "Keystone Cops" defending.
6. ANS A Birmingham City have won three of their last four games 3-1 and drawn the other 3-3.
7. ANS C Allardyce said: "I must have been talking Swahili."
8. ANS A Holloway said a policeman warned him over his industrial language as he protested a red card decision.
9. ANS B Doncaster Rovers held Reading to a 1-1 draw on 13 March. Peterborough United beat the Royals 3-1 a week later.
10. ANS A Heaton revealed he is a passionate Sheffield United fan.
Click here for the questions